23.03.11

EVS hangover

I didn’t think I would have them but I do. After last farewell party in Carrion with guys from Fromista and Laura (new girl in Carrion) I really feel sorry that I’m leaving.

I will not miss anything particular it is just that harsh feeling to leave behind something that has belonged to you for a while and now you have to let it go. I will miss all the people I have met and I already miss all the things that could but will not happen to me.

And maybe it wouldn’t be so hard if my project would finish naturaly not that I am shortening it. Damn, it’s so hard to wish to be in two places in the same time.

Although project was the reason of my being here and it could have been better, I am really happy that I had this opportunity. If I imagine that I don’t have these 5 months in my life, I realize that I wouldn’t  change anything. I was terribly afraid before coming here but now I am totally happy about all the things I have seen, done and all the people I have met. Actually these were the things I wrote down and carried with me in my notebook after my visit to the alergy doctor just few weeks before my leaving to Spain, when she said about the positive thinking power and writing down exact wishes.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru